Sabado, Hunyo 11, 2011

Do you keep your SkyCable Original Receipts?

You should. You might end up being billed for something that you have already paid for.

I, for one, learned this lesson. I recently received my bill stating a "WRONG NTRY OR #              05/25/2010."  Can you imagine this? It was one year ago and they have billed me just now. Naturally, your reaction is shocked and anger. Complaining to the Sky Cable customer service won't help either. They would give a run around and would never really answer your question.

I don't keep receipts for bills I paid for over a year. I trusted their "efficient" billing system and the fact that the Statement of Account always comes every month and I faithfully pay all bills every month, and never in my wildest dream would something like this ever happen.

They said the payment was "unintentionally posted" in my account and they found out about said account "mispostings" (their own words) after a year.

Unfortunately for me,  I have disposed all of my 2010 original receipts on January 2011 because I don't find any reason to keep them because they are over and done with. This was a fatal mistake. Now, I have to pay an additional Php 475 subscription fee on top of the recent fee they are charging me, plus, a surcharge was added after a month because I refused to pay.

Is this just a plain case of personnel incompetence and stupidity? Or is this a SkyCable scam?

If you have experienced this, I hope you will share the experience and let other people know about it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento